Saturday 18 March 2017

Percutian ke Jepun (Part 2) Plan Bertukar

Period that we choose to goo t Japan from 27.2 - 10.3 adalah period yang samada event missed or coming soon di Tokyo / Osaka, unless kalau our intention is to visit attractions, USJ, Disneyland, well nothing wrong with the period.

1. Winter snow (Tokyo - done, heading to spring)
2. Cherry Blossom (Tokyo - dalam mid Mar - April baru blooming)
3. Sapporo Snow Festival (over in mid Feb)

Memang my intention to get my family feel the real snow like I had before during my study. Tetiba, macam bertukar plan plak. Why not bring my family to Sapporo and enjoy playing snow there. Tambahan, a friend baru balik dari Sapporo and she shared the beautiful pictures of snows dekat Takino Suzuran. 

Through my readings, I got to know that snow masih turun di Sapporo sehingga May. So hey, why not slot few days in Sapporo for white scenery, it would a good experience with my family. 

So, I decided to survey domestic flight dari Haneda ke Sapporo and then settled with Skymark Airline. So now, our itinerary changed again to include Sapporo in the trip.

Now fixed our trip will cover Sapporo - Aomori - Tokyo - Osaka. Hmm, things are getting interesting and congested but I  am excited to have the experience.

Lets roll...




No comments:

Post a Comment